5.23.2009

Reissued: Wilco


Many thanks to my buddy Seth for bringing this to my attention, because I had totally missed the news on this one. So, apparently, back in February, it was announced that Wilco would be doing some vinyl reissues in time for Record Store Day. Of course, said holiday has come and gone and they didn't show up. While delayed, we shall be seeing Being There (yay), Summerteeth (super yay) and A.M. (eh) in 180-gram 2xLP editions on June 2nd. I (and many others) have said this a bunch, but goddamn, what a good year for vinyl this is.

[UPDATE: The release date has been changed to July 28th.]

2 comments:

j. amadeus markley said...

AM is an awesome LP.....but being there is the LP i want the most......

Ben said...

Perhaps its time I give AM another chance. It has been an age, I'll admit, since I've listened to it. After originally listening to AM, though, I discounted Wilco for a long damn time and refused to listen to anything else until I was practically forced to. Then it was like "Oh, shit... okay, they're pretty good."