1.18.2009

The Cats of Madison Manor



I apologize for the excessive cuteness, but I do love these cats so much. Kenobi is the one in the foreground; Solomon is the ball of fur in the background. The image above is now the background on my cell phone, which brings me joy every time I look at it.



In addition to being adorable, they also make nice feet/leg warmers while I sleep.



I should also mention, mainly for Seth, that it will be quite some time before the word 'cat' appears in the subject of one of my posts. I know he will appreciate that. Unrelated, the music that happens to be in my head at the moment is below:


"Ever Fallen In Love" by The Buzzcocks

2 comments:

2die4 said...

Umm. Who are you trying to sleep with? I remember when I was considering getting a cat for our old place back in Missoula and you were like: "Meh. I guess we could get a cat, as long as you take care of it and it stays the fuck outa my room." Unquote.

Also, you were nice to Izzy when you came to visit, but I asked her about you and she said that you called her 'tubby'. That's just not cool, man. She's plus-sized. It's different.

Ben said...

Ha! I don't have to take care of either of these cats, which definitely makes them cuter. Awwww... I miss watching Izzy carry my socks around.